Tuesday, March 24, 2015

In the mood to bid on rugs!

Oh eBay.

So, I've finally waded into the bidding-on-antique-rugs-on-eBay pool.  What?  You didn't know that was a thing?  WELL IT IS.

Jenny does it.  (And as per usual, does it best.  I mean look at that rug.)


Dana does it.


And now Kat does it!  I'm among the trendy blogging elite!  Just kidding.

But what I'm not kidding about?  Bidding on these rugs.


I'm picturing the orange rug above in my guest bath.  I'm painting our hideous builder-grade cabinets a nice glossy gray.  Can't you just picture it, with a (faux) marble counter and some brass cabinet pulls?  Yummo.


This one is (at least from the pic) nice and muted.  It's 4.5' x 6', so I'm thinking of putting it in my guest room.  It's currently at $1.06 and the auction has another day left.  AND NO I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT THE LISTING IS JEEZ BACK OFF.


This little beauty is (I think) 8 x 6, and I love the bright red with the pops of blue.  This is another contender for our guest room.


And this one just might be perfect for our master bathroom.  It just might.


Of course, we'll just have to see what auctions I win.  I'm sure I won't win them all, but I really hope I get a rug for $1.06.  That would be the best eBay score EVER.





No comments:

Post a Comment