Tuesday, March 31, 2015

In the mood to feel feelings about the rug that got away

So, I've been bidding on rugs on ebay.  And last week I fell in love with the most gorgeous rug.  Really, she was something special.  I felt feelings about that rug.



I wanted to go places with that rug.  I wanted to hold its hand and sing Bicycle Built for Two, like in the episode of Futurama where Bender dates the Planet Express Ship (Love and Rocket, season 4).





Anyway, like Bender's failed relationship with the Planet Express Ship, my relationship with that lovely rug was doomed from the start.  Well, maybe not from the start, but definitely by the end.  Because I didn't want to bid more than $400 for it... and someone else did.  I will always regret that rug.

Good night, sweet prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment